Largo Immigration Lawyers
Meet our immigration attorneys
At Tucker & Ludin, we feel passionate about enabling our international clients to enjoy the opportunities this country has to offer by becoming United States residents or citizens. Eric E. Ludin, the head of our immigration department, has been representing international clients for over 30 years, and is a longtime member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association. Associate Ahmad Yakzan is the other Clearwater immigration attorney in the department. A native of Beirut, Lebanon, he understands firsthand the obstacles international clients face on the path to citizenship, residency, employment and education in the United States. Attorney Yakzan has represented clients before immigration courts, the Department of Homeland Security and before the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida.
Services with which a Florida immigration lawyer can help
A full-service law firm, Tucker & Ludin offers comprehensive immigration services to our clients. Areas in which we regularly provide legal assistance on immigration issues include the following:
- Citizenship – Helping clients navigate the path to becoming U.S. citizens, particularly through naturalization.
- Residency – Assisting clients with attaining legal temporary or permanent residency by acquiring green cards, visas for tourism or visitation, permanent resident visas or non-immigration visas. Additionally, clients facing persecution in their own countries may qualify for asylum in the United States.
- Employment – We enable clients’ eligibility for work in the United States by attaining documents such as a work visa, a business visa or an investment visa, and we help clients renew these documents when necessary.
- Education – We help international students traveling to the United States for educational purposes attain student visas, and handle issues that typically arise for international students, such as studying abroad.
- Removal defense – Our immigration lawyers in Largo are particularly sensitive to clients facing deportation. We understand how frightening it can be to receive a notice to appear before an immigration judge, and we help support clients throughout the proceedings and hearings.
Tucker & Ludin handles a wide variety of additional immigration needs. Whether you are an investor seeking to set up a new company in the United States or want to reunite with a family member abroad, we can help. We will also assist family members in the event that they are facing deportation. We speak Spanish, Arabic and French. Regardless of your native language, we understand your needs and know how to meet them.
Experienced Florida immigration attorneys who find solutions
At Tucker & Ludin, we are strongly committed to our clients. We review your immigration issue and use our full arsenal of experience and ability to resolve your case as beneficially as possible. For more information, or to speak to our Tampa immigration lawyers today, call our firm at 727-564-9050 or contact us online.